After a long day of work, there is nothing that people enjoy more than coming home and relaxing on their favorite chair. Just imagine if this chair could also provide heat and massage to take your relaxation to a new level. With the Relaxzen 60-078011 massage chair, this is now a possibility.
Specification and Features
This chair is designed to provide relaxation through vibrating massage to the upper, middle, and lower back as well as the thighs and calves. The easy-to-use remote has 9 pre-programmed modes from which you can choose. Each of these modes also has 5 levels of intensity, allowing you to choose how hard the chair massages.
The chair itself comes in a brown micro-suede material that is soft to the touch. It is capable of reclining with or without tension as well as swiveling around for ease of movement. There is a footstool, which is also equipped with vibrate and heat capabilities, to provide optimum relaxation. The structure of the chair is very sturdy with a well-built wooden base for support. This massage chair is manufactured by Comfort Products, a company that is dedicated to providing products designed to improve a person’s quality of life.
One important thing to consider when purchasing any furniture is the size. This massage chair measures 32 x 31 x 33 inches and weighs approximately 50 pounds. It has the capacity to hold a person up to 300 pounds, but more than this is not recommended. If you order the chair from on online source or a department store, it will most likely come with all the parts and instructions but will need to be assembled by the buyer. If it is purchased from a furniture store, you may be able to get it delivered in one piece.
When it comes to price, the Relaxzen 60-078011 is a mid-range massage chair and can be found for in that budget price range. This is obviously more expensive than massage seat cushions, but nowhere near the price range of intense shiatsu massage chairs – these can cost in the thousands.
There are many things that have been reported by owners of the Relaxzen 60-078011 that show that it is a high-quality product.
- The style of this chair is one of its biggest draws. Instead of looking like a bulky massage chair, it has the style of a modern glider that will look good in a room of any decor. The color can match almost anything, allowing it to fit into any home.
- The manufacturer of the chair offers a one-year warranty on the product. This allows the product or specific parts to be replaced if needed within a year of the purchase date.
- Most people reported that even though they had to put the chair together, the directions were very easy to understand and there were a few extra parts just in case something got lost.
No matter how great a product may be, there are always going to be things that some people would like to improve.
- While the massage chair does a great job using vibration, many people wish that it had the human touch, more like a shiatsu massage.
- From the pictures and descriptions of the chair, it seems as though it would be extremely comfortable. However, most reviews mentioned that it could use some more padding and that it could be a little more ergonomical.
- Because the ottoman also has heat and vibrate capabilities, there is a cord that connects it to the chair. This cord is between the legs when sitting down, meaning that when getting in and out of the chair you will need to step over it.
Overall, it seems that the Relaxzen 60-078011 is a good product for the price. Compared to other chairs in the same price range, it is a high-quality product. It is great for people who are on the short side and weight less than 200 pounds, but not ideal for taller or larger people. It may not be a person’s favorite chair for relaxing and watching TV, but it can definitely provide the heat and relaxation to the muscles that people need after a long day.
Need another chair to compare the Relaxen 60-078011 to? Read our Homelegance 9745BLK-1 review!